Copyright: 4 Original photography - WesternMiningHistory.com
Description: On the northwest corner of 8th and Harrison sits the Presbyterian Church, affectionately called "The Old Church" by locals. With its open Gothic-styled belltower, the church has been a landmark on Harrison Avenue since its impressive dedication ceremonies on December 22 of 1889. the decorative glass sections of the windows are of various types, the most common being hand-painted glass of the Persian technique.*
*This text is from the walking tour of Leadville at http://www.leadville.com/walktour/ - a great resource for local information.