Photo Description
St. George Hotel (1863) - Originally frame-built circa 1852 by John Meyers and named Eureka House (a boarding house). Burned and rebuilt 3 times; final and existing rebuild was with brick. Different names with each rebuild - Empire Hotel, George Hotel (named for B.F. George) and St. George Hotel.
Photo Details
Location: Volcano , California (gallery)
Year: 2011
Copyright: 4 Original photography - WesternMiningHistory.com