Copyright: 4 Original photography - WesternMiningHistory.com
Description: Sign at site reads:
Tuloumne County Court House 1898
in 1854, Tuolumne County's first courthouse was erected on this site donated to the county by John and Israel P. Yaney.
The cornerstone of the present courthouse, which replaced it, was dedicated September 26, 1898, at ceremonies held under the auspices of Tuolumne Lodge No. 8, Free and Accepted Masons. This building was occupied by county officers on November 10, 1899.